The Glen Head Pharmacy first opened its doors in 1924 and has since been owned and operated by four local families. It remains the oldest continuously operated establishment in the community. Originally housed at 55 Glen Head Road from 1924 through 1997, it has now found its home in the old Glen Head post office. The present owner, John Noone, has been filling prescriptions since 1986 and has acquired a talented staff that knows and understands the needs of our customers. Personal service is paramount, and we take pleasure in creating relationships with every customer.
The Glen Head Pharmacy offers a wide variety of toiletries, over-the-counter medications, greeting cards, candy and other staples. Unlike typical drug stores, we also offer a large section of gift items and gift sets from notable brands such as Vera Bradley, Crabtree & Evelyn and Archipelago. Our gift section features handbags, home décor, clothing, accessories, jewelry, toys and much more.
Our services include 24/7 prescription refills, compounding, special orders, free delivery and free gift-wrapping. We pride ourselves in providing friendly, personalized customer service and expertise.